Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 3 Kick off!

Mondays are a day of "rest" but I went for a walk along the Hudson because despite the heat, it was a nice night and I am loving summer and the long days. Its really nice to wind down the day as the sunsets over Hoboken. I later had a good chat with my mom and I'm so excited that she is making plans to be here for the marathon. She isn't one to rush to NYC for visits but as soon as I got in, she was on it. I'm feeling so honored that so many of my family and friends are getting behind me. My mom told me that my Aunt and cousin were also in the process of making plans to come down for the marathon. This is in addition to my sister and her husband, my other cousin and her husband, and possibly (though may require some force on my sister's end) my father. I am still 16 weeks away but my momentum is not going to slow down one bit....this has been an amazing experience thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment