Friday, October 22, 2010

Kinda pathetic...

So as stated last night, I attended my beloved Total Body Conditioning class. Problem is that I have not graced the class with my presence in close to a month and boy am I feeling it today! For the last month or so, I had justified skipping TBC because of all the running I was doing. With most of my time getting consumed with running, it was hard to motivate to do additional exercise. As I sorely sit here, I am wishing I had pushed myself to get it done! Today, as I walked around the office like an 80 year old woman, I had SEVERAL coworkers ask me with extremely concerned looks on their face, "are you okay???" "Yup, yup, I'm okay...just a lil' sore, that's all."

Tonight as I prep for my anticipated 16 miler tomorrow I plan to most DEFINITELY hit Yoga. I need to stretch these sore muscles out foooo show! Then I'll have a lil' bath, make my yummy pasta dish that I had gotten into a pattern making and hit the hay for some rest. Not the most exciting Friday night but I'm so looking forward to it. Last week felt weird not prepping myself for a long run. I'm hoping that the my cardiovascular strength is still as strong and the 16 will go by like a breeze....

No comments:

Post a Comment